Large, bright, top 2 floors of home – a must see!
Situated at East 24th and Main Street (1 block North of King Edward Ave), your new home is located on the cusp of Mount Pleasant and Riley Park neighbourhoods. One block from the buses into Downtown (#3: 14 minutes to the Main Street Skytrain Station) and UBC (#25), shopping and 3 blocks from the Ontario Street bike route.
With a plethora of trendy restaurants and coffee shops you will always be in the heart of the action. Pick up your groceries at Nesters Market, an easy 7 minute walk away. End your day off with a 12 minute stroll to the pool/hockey rinks at Hillcrest Community Centre, Nat Baily Park and Queen Elizabeth Park. Living in this neighborhood, there will never be a shortage of things to do or see.
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, unit spans over the top 2 levels of the house and has some fantastic features:
• Very large, bright, kitchen with access to 100sqft deck space
• Gas fireplace in the living room
• New in-suite laundry machine
• Laminate or tile throughout main living areas
• Very large master bedroom, accessed by spiral staircase, features:
• Built-in bed platform
• Ensuite with glass enclosure shower
• Private built-in desk and workspace
• Private deck with mountain views
• Very large closets
Please note the photos are PRE-painting, the whole unit will be painted white between tenancies.
Some of the room dimensions:
• Living room: 16’ x 12’
• North facing bedroom: 10’ x 11’6”
• South facing bedroom: 14’ x 11’ 9”
• Kitchen: 19’ x 10’
• Master bedroom (entire top floor)” 33’ x 13’
Rent does not include utilities. Rent does include a very large secured storage area, lots of room for bicycles or a motorized bike.
Credit check, current landlord reference and employment or financial verification will be required. Minimum one year lease.
Contact us today with your name and contact information to receive a video tour or to set up a showing by appointment. COVID-19 protocols in place for all in-person showings, please remember to bring a mask.
Professionally managed by Eagleson Properties Ltd.